Our Board Members
Elmhurst Choral Union’s board of directors are hands-on leaders who also perform with the ensemble. They are responsible for advising, governing, overseeing policy and direction, and assisting with the leadership and general promotion of the chorus in order to support the organization’s mission and needs.
Thank you to our board of directors, who have put in countless hours to improve ECU’s finances, promote concerts, and manage logistical details.
ECU Board of Directors, 2022-2023
- Amanda Linneweh, President
- Brooke Andrews, Vice President
- Molly Durava, Treasurer
- Nancy Hite, Secretary
- Martha Daniels, Corresponding Secretary
- Julie Jordan, Fundraising Chair
- Cathy Sullivan, Membership Chair
- Scott Uddenberg, Ex-Officio Board Member, Artistic Director & Conductor